In the past week I’ve put a lot of work into doing some much needed house cleaning and maintenance on the blog. As well as a little bit of a restyling.
I’ve done some house keeping and changed the layout of the site. In this post I detail the some of changes and the decision process that went into the design.
Celebrate my hundred and first post on this site by doing some house cleaning on the WordPress installation. I’ve decided to remove comments and kill a bunch of plugins.
I put in a ton of work over the past week and got the entire system behind how the pictures on this website are stored completely redesigned and rebuilt.
So the new website is just about complete, and the only thing left to do is get the custom blog theme all designed and built.